The name says it all. Our Allrounder boot is a diverse and stylish shoe that can be worn to a braai, to the bush, or on a boat! Go on an adventure in style. Made from premium quality and ethical leather. Comfortable from day one, this boot has cork bottom filler from heel to toe! As a bonus, the cork filler helps with odour and sweat too. It has an unlined leather bellows tongue to prevent debris and water from entering the shoemaking them water-resistant.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE?
- Measure your foot from heel to toe. (bottom of your foot on a ruler)
- Refer to Size chart
- Compare your foot length with the chart.
- The size 5 to 7mm bigger than your foot length will suit you best.
- Should be more or less your regular UK size.
- Keep in mind leather stretch.
The lengths in the chart indicate the sizes of the shoe inside, same as the last used to manufacture your shoe.
* The lengths in the chart is measured in millimeters.