Under the custodianship of German investors Barbara and Hellmuth Weisser and Jeffrey van Staden of African Habitat Conservancy, the legacy investment of four years in the making aims to place more land and wildlife under conservation.
As stewards of this unique piece of land, Babanango Game Reserve seeks to preserve the flora and fauna that call it home. We also partner with conservationists, non-profit organisations and the local communities. This helps educate people about the value of the ecosystem.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE?
- Measure your foot from heel to toe. (bottom of your foot on a ruler)
- Refer to Size chart
- Compare your foot length with the chart.
- The size 5 to 7mm bigger than your foot length will suit you best.
- Should be more or less your regular UK size.
- Keep in mind leather stretch.
The lengths in the chart indicate the sizes of the shoe inside, same as the last used to manufacture your shoe.
* The lengths in the chart is measured in millimeters.